The business is equipped with the most advanced technology in its sector, something that offers it flexibility and effectiveness, thus meeting the modern working needs and requirements.
Three brand new steam boiler, with overall capacity of 15,000kg/ hour are the core of the company’s equipment, which also has a reverse osmosis water system and a high voltage substation to cover all electrical power
The machines used for the clothing processing are:
- Three state-of-the-art TUNNEL washing machines. Manufactured in Germany, with a capacity of 4.200 kg per hour.
- Five rotating washing machines, 100kg each, as well as another two, 60 & 50 kg respectively.
- The washing department is also equipped with 14 Dryers of 150, 120 and 80 kg capacity, for drying the garments, when necessary, or reducing the moisture level.
- Eleven vertical ironing lines for bed sheets, pillowcases, tablecloths etc are the equipment for the ironing department.
- Six lines of folding machines, only for face cloths and bathing wraps.
- Three state-of-the-art Dry Clean machines, with a capacity of 16, 18 & 25 kg respectively.
- Seven ironing pressers for crew clothes, curtains, covers, coats, trousers, shirts and two finishing mannequins for coats and jackets.
- Twelve large trucks with hydraulic doors and three smaller to cover the transportation and merchandise management needs of the business.
- Two steam boilers.